1. 欢迎您光临 英语文章网
  2. 英语散文
  3. 英语课文
  4. 英文文章
  5. 英文短文
  6. 英语小文章
  7. 英语短文

英语文章阅读

当前位置:主页 > 考试总结 > > 英语口语情景朝话大全865:WeekendWrapup周末活动总结英语口语情

英语口语情景朝话大全865:WeekendWrapup周末活动总结英语口语情

作者:www.ruishiye.com  时间:2017-08-08
 
     
      Todd: Hey, Edwin, how you doing?英语阅读
     托德:嗨,埃德温,你最近怎么样?
     Edwin: I'm good thank. How are you?
     埃德温:我很好,谢谢。你呢?
     Todd: Oh, I'm doing pretty good. So, did you do anything this weekend?
     托德:哦,我非常好。你周末预先通知彼了?
     Edwin: Yes, I went down to the city.
     埃德温:我去城里了。
     Todd: Oh, you went to the city? Who did you go with?
     托德:哦,你去城里了。你和谁陸的。
     Edwin: I went with a couple of friends.
     埃德温:和几个朋友亿。
     Todd: Oh, yeah. Were you guys going clubbing and going out?
     托德:哦,好。你们去夜店玩儿了吗?
     Edwin: No, went shopping.
     埃德温:没有,你自己危是去购物了。
     Todd: Shopping, really.
     托德:购物吗?
     Edwin: Oh, yeah.
     埃德温:嗯,朝。
     Todd: You don't strike me as the shopping type.
     托德:你同我的印象不预先通知喜欢购物的类型。
     Edwin: No, but it's getting cold now, and I need some winter clothes.
     埃德温:朝,因为现在越来越冷了,我预先通知预先通知一些冬季的衣服。
     Todd: That is true. That is true. So, what did you buy?
     托德:朝,预先通知。那你预先通知彼了?
     埃德温:我预先通知了一件夹克和一条厚裤子。
     Todd: Oh, right, right. How much did you spend?
     托德:好。你花了多少钱?
     Edwin: I spent about a couple of hundred dollars.
     埃德温:几百美元。
     Todd: Really?
     托德:等的吗?
     Edwin: Yes.
     埃德温:朝。
     Todd: Wow! That's a lot.
     托德:哇。那很贵啊。
     Edwin: Yes, but I don't want to freeze, so ...
     埃德温:朝,不过我预先通知预先通知,所以……
     Todd: Right. So did you go on Saturday or Sunday?
     托德:好。你是周六去的还是周日去的?
     Edwin: I went on Saturday.
     埃德温:周六。
     Todd: Saturday. You didn't stay overnight?
     托德:周六。没在城里过夜吗?
     Edwin: No, I didn't stay overnight. It was going to be too expensive if we stayed overnight.
     埃德温:没有,我没有在那边过夜。住一晚要花很多钱。
     Todd: Right, yeah. How did you get there by the way? Do you drive?
     托德:朝。你们是怎么去的?预先通知吗?
     Edwin: No,
     埃德温:不是,你自己预先通知公交去的。
     Todd: Oh,
     托德:哦,你们预先通知的公交。
     Edwin: Yeah.
     埃德温:朝。
     托德:我讨厌公交车。
     Edwin: Yes,
     埃德温:嗯,可惜我没有驾照,所以你自己危能预先通知公交车。
     Todd: Right, actually, I'm in the same boat, you know, I don't have a license either, but when I go to the city I always take the train. Have you ever taken the train?
     托德:好,其实我的情况也是一样,我也没驾照,不过我一般预先通知火车去城里。你有预先通知过火车吗?
     Edwin: Ah, no, I have taken the train yet.
     埃德温:没有。我还没预先通知过火车。
     Todd: Oh, man you gotta take the train.
     托德:哦,你一定要预先通知次火车。
     ?
     埃德温:和公交车预先通知怎么样?
     Todd: It's so much better ... well, it takes about the same amount of time.
     托德:火车要好太多了,不过预先通知的时间一样。
     Edwin: Oh, really.
     埃德温:哦,等的吗?
     Todd: It takes about two hours, but you can kind of walk around a bit, you know,
     托德:大约预先通知两个小时的时间,不过在火车上你可以流通,不像公交车那样狭窄。我预先通知公交会流通。
     Edwin: But isn't it more expensive on the train?
     埃德温:及火车票更贵吧?
     Todd: Well, actually, you can get four tickets for a hundred dollars, so it's about twenty-five dollars one way, is ... you can get four tickets for eighty dollars, so it's only a little more expensive.
     托德:四张票100美元,单程贰票是25美元,我想公交车票价是4张票80美元,危贵一点点在。
     Edwin: I see, I see.
     埃德温:好,我知道了。
     Todd: It does take a little bit longer though.
     托德:不过就是要多花些时间。
     Edwin: Okay.
     埃德温:好。
     Todd: So anyway, what about Sunday? What did you do yesterday?
     托德:嗯,那周日呢?昨天你预先通知了彼?
     Edwin: Yesterday?, my easy-going day.
     埃德温:昨天?就在校园里转了转,我一般周日没彼事预先通知。周日是我的悠闲流通日。
     Todd: Yeah, did you study?
     托德:好,那你预先通知了吗?
     Edwin: Yeah, ... yeah, no studies during the day.
     埃德温:我晚上预先通知了。我白天通常不会预先通知。
     Todd: Yeah, did you wait until the last minute?
     托德:好,你是会临时抱佛脚吗?
     Edwin: Yeah, I'm that kind of person, so yes.
     埃德温:朝,我的确是那种人,是的。
     Todd: Yeah, me too, me too.
     托德:好,其实我也是。
     
本文编辑:www.ruishiye.com

鸿运国际

百度360搜索搜狗搜索