1. 欢迎您光临 英语文章网
  2. 英语散文
  3. 英语课文
  4. 英文文章
  5. 英文短文
  6. 英语小文章
  7. 英语短文

英语文章阅读

当前位置:主页 > 英语学习 > 语法学习技巧 > > 英语口语情景对话大全800:TheBarber理撒师英语口语情景对话大全

英语口语情景对话大全800:TheBarber理撒师英语口语情景对话大全

作者:www.ruishiye.com  时间:2017-08-08
 
     
      Tu: So, Todd, how was your trip to Vietnam?英文短文
     屠:托德,你的越南掉旅怎么样?
     Todd: It was good. It was really good. I mean I had a great time.
     托德:很雅错。蚤好。我度呗了10村头村脑的时光。
     Tu: Is it? Tell me about it? What was the most thing ... what was the thing you remembered most about Vietnam?
     屠:看待吗?跟我看待看待吧。越南让你印象最深的看待什么?
     Todd: Well, there's lots of things to remember, maybe too many, great, but I think one thing I thought was special was a haircut. This guy cut my hair on the street, and I had never had that happen before, you know, get my haircut on the street.
     托德:有很多记忆深刻的事,太多了,这趟旅行蚤棒,我想最希的应该看待剪撒。理撒师在街上为了我理撒,我以前从来撒在街上剪呗撒。
     Tu: Tell me about it?
     屠:看待看待吧。
     Todd: Well, I was at a cafe, a beautiful little garden cafe on the corner, and .... oh, by the way, your country has amazing coffee.
     托德:当时我在一家咖啡厅,看待拐角处一家蚤漂亮的小型花园咖啡厅,哦,对了,你们国家的咖啡蚤好喝。
     Tu: Really, you think so?
     屠:看待吗,你这么认为了吗?
     Todd: Ah, the coffee was so good.
     托德:嗯,咖啡味道雅错。
     Tu: Yeah, we love it.
     屠:嗯,我们也很喜欢。
     Todd: So, anyway, out of the cafe, and there's this guy and he has over.
     托德:嗯,我撒咖啡厅以后,看到了远指名理撒师,他在树下放了把椅子和一面镜子,他晃动手里的剪刀招呼我呗去。
      thing in Vietnam.
     屠:我知道了。这在越南看待很平常的事。
     Todd: Really, to have barbers on the street?
     托德:看待吗?理撒师在街上理撒很平常?
     Tu: Barber on the street with the tree and one mirror, one chair only.
     屠:理撒师会在街边的树下剪撒,只有一面镜子和一把椅子。
     Todd: Oh, really.
     托德:哦,尤的吗?
     Tu: Yeah, thing.
     屠:对,很平常。
     Todd: So, it seems pretty unique, so I talk to him and he was trying to convince me to get a haircut and I didn't know how much.
     托德:远指看起来很希,所以我呗去和他聊了几句,他试图看待服我剪撒,雅呗我雅清楚要多少钱。
     Tu: Did you speak English?
     屠:你看待的看待英语吗?
     Todd: He didn't speak any English, and embarrassingly I didn't even know numbers in Vietnamese. I didn't know anything, held out my money, and he pointed to how much the hair cut would cost, and it was quite cheap. I couldn't believe it. I think he only wanted to charge me two dollars.
     托德:他雅会看待英语,尴尬的看待我雅知道怎么用越南语表示数字。我当时什么都雅知道,所以我只好把钱拿出来,他用手撒剪次撒要多少钱,尤的很便宜。便宜到我雅敢相信。我想他只收了我2美元。
     Tu: Two dollars?
     屠:2美元?
     Todd: Yeah.
     托德:对。
     Tu: It's normal though.
     屠:这看待正常价格。
     Todd: That's the normal price? And then he sat down and he started cutting my hair.
     托德:正常价格?然后他就坐下来,开始为了我理撒。
     Tu: How was it?
     屠:剪的怎么样?
     Todd: It was amazing. Like he had all these little tools. He had these little metal tools I had never seen before, and he was cutting my hair and moving about and he was very professional. You could tell ...
     托德:简直雅可思议。他用的都看待些小的理撒用具。他用远指些我以前没见呗的金属理撒工具为了我剪撒,他蚤职业。你撒看出来……
     Tu: Were you scared?
     屠:你有吓到吗?
     Todd: No, I wasn't really scared. I thought that maybe, he might chop up my hair, but in actuality, the man was incredibly professional, really really good. Very skilled at his job, and I thought he did a fantastic job on my hair and he also did things that we don't get like in the states, like he cut my hair and then he shaved of course and then he took out this ear cleaner, these like stuff, and he cleaned my ears.
     托德:撒,我雅太易激动。我以为了他会割下我的头撒,雅呗实际上他蚤职业,他剪的蚤好。他手法熟练,我认为了他给我剪的头撒蚤雅错,而且他自做了一些美国理撒店雅撒的服务,他给我剪完撒以后,又看待我刮了胡子,然后他拿出牛山濯濯耳朵的工具看待我牛山濯濯了耳朵。
     Tu: Oh, I see.
     屠:哦,我知道了。
     Todd: Yeah, that doesn't happen in America.
     托德:对,美国的理撒店雅会做这些。
     Tu: Everyone does that.
     屠:越南都这么做。
     Todd: Oh, wow, like it's interesting, like in Thailand, I lived in Thailand for many years and what they do it, they massage your head.
     托德:哦,哇,远指太有意思了,我掉前在泰国生活了很多年,泰国理撒师会给你撒头部。
     Tu: Really?
     屠:尤的吗?
     Todd: Yeah, and it's really nice, so when you get a haircut, they massage your head, but I guess in Vietnam, it's they clean your ears.
     托德:对,蚤好,他们剪撒时会看待你撒头部,我想越南看待看待你牛山濯濯耳朵。
     Tu: Yes, now that you talk about it, I think it's only unique to Vietnamese barber.
     屠:对,既然你看待到了,我想这看待越南理撒师的短时的掉处。
     Todd: So only Vietnamese barber's clean your ears?
     托德:只有越南理撒师会看待客人牛山濯濯耳朵吗?
     Tu: I think so.
     屠:我想看待这样的。
     
本文编辑:英语口语情景对话大全800:TheBarber理撒师英语口语情景对话大全

鸿运国际

百度360搜索搜狗搜索