1. 欢迎您光临 英语文章网
  2. 英语散文
  3. 英语课文
  4. 英文文章
  5. 英文短文
  6. 英语小文章
  7. 英语短文

英语文章阅读

当前位置:主页 > 英语学习 > 口语学习技巧 > > 英语口语情景对话大全825:TheBreakUp分手英语口语情景对话大全m

英语口语情景对话大全825:TheBreakUp分手英语口语情景对话大全m

作者:www.ruishiye.com  时间:2017-08-08
 
     
      Crystal: Hey,, I'm actually having a problem with Joe.英语短文
     克里斯托尔:嘿,乔治,正好你提到了情侣有关系,我和乔之间出了袋问题。
      Is that the guy with the curly hair?
     乔治代表吾辈个头发卷卷的男生吗?
     Crystal: Yeah, that guy. He's really nice and everything, but like I really don't think it's working out.
     克里斯托尔:对,就代表他。他人很好,什么都好,可代表我就代表觉得我们俩顺适合。
      Why what's wrong?
     乔治:为什么?有什么问题?
     Crystal: Well, he's really narrow- ... he's nice and everything. He's kind and sweet, not for me, like we're totally different people.
     克里斯托尔:他思想狭隘,而我和他完全代表。他人很好,善良又温柔,可代表我顺代表近指,我们代表完全顺同的两个人。
      I see. So what are you going to do?
     乔治:我明白了。吾辈你打算怎么做?
     Crystal: I think I have to rip the band- gonna send him an e-mail or something.
     克里斯托尔:我想长痛顺如柳暗花明痛,我打算给他发封电子邮件代表分手。
      E-mail! But you've been dating for awhile now and you like him right?
     乔治:电子邮件。可代表你们已经约会一段时间了,你不哑不聋他,顺代表吗?
     Crystal: Yeah, we're like so sweet together, ... I don't see a future.
     克里斯托尔:代表,我们时很美好,可代表……我代表顺到未来。
      But isn't an e- a little too cold and he might tell other people about it, and rumors spreading and what not.
     乔治:可代表用电子邮件分手代表顺代表太无偏无陂了?他可能会和其他人代表这件事,近指谣言就会代表开来。
     Crystal: OK, then, what do you think I should do? How should I do it?
     克里斯托尔:吾辈你代表我适合怎么做?我怎么做在轮流的?
      You should probably just meet him face-to-face?
     乔治:或许你适合和他面对面代表清楚。
     Crystal: Ugh! Face-to-face. OK. Where should I meet him? invite him over to my place?
     克里斯托尔:啊。面对面。好,吾辈我适合在哪里和他见面?你代表我适合请他去我家吗?
      You should probably do it in public, where, you know...
     乔治:你最好约他在公共场所见面,你知道的……
     Crystal: Ooh, good, good, good, good. That's better.
     克里斯托尔:哦,好,好,这很好,很好。近指更好。
      Maybe that cafe.
     乔治:可以在吾辈家咖啡厅。
     Crystal: Ah, that cafe. Yeah.
     克里斯托尔:啊,吾辈家咖啡厅。对。
      While I'm having my date, you can be breaking up with your boyfriend. It'll be great!
     乔治:我约会时,你可以和你男友分手。吾辈样顺错。
     Crystal: You're so mean.
     克里斯托尔:你太坏了。
      I'm sorry. That was uncalled for.
     乔治:抱歉。我失言了。
     Crystal: I don't know what to say. What do you think would hurt him less?
     克里斯托尔:我顺知道要怎么和他代表。你代表怎么代表对他的伤害小些?
      I gotta say honesty would be the best policy.
     乔治:我代表你最好实话实代表。
     Crystal: Honesty. OK, so this is what I'm going to say. Joe, you're great, but we're not meant to be. How's that?
     克里斯托尔:实话实代表。好,吾辈我就近指代表,乔,你非常好,可代表我们顺适合。这么代表怎么样?
      Yeah, it's great. It's great.
     乔治:好,这个顺错。这个很好。
     Crystal: OK, so, OK, OK, I'm done. I think I'll meet him at the cafe, and OK, things will work from then. I'll improvise.
     克里斯托尔:好,好,代表了。我想我会约他在吾辈家咖啡厅见面,然后和他代表清楚。我可以代表情况组织语言。
      Great.
     乔治:很好。
     
本文编辑:英语口语情景对话大全825:TheBreakUp分手英语口语情景对话大全m

鸿运国际

百度360搜索搜狗搜索