2. Judgment (1)
1) That cat judged the distance before he leapt across the ditch.
2) Don't try judge young people by their appearance.
3) Can you really judge his thoughts by his word?
4) The court must pass judgment on the accused man.
5) How can you possibly suppose that there is only one true religion?
6) I believe there is no way out of this forest.
7) Kristy had believed her brother was right from the beginning.
8) Are you sure this is where we are to meet them?
9) Please speak slowly, so I can understand you.