1. 欢迎您光临 英语文章网
  2. 英语散文
  3. 英语课文
  4. 英文文章
  5. 英文短文
  6. 英语小文章
  7. 英语短文

英语文章阅读

当前位置:主页 > 英语新闻 > > 知乎精选:教育程度是你的恋爱标准吗?

知乎精选:教育程度是你的恋爱标准吗?

作者:www.ruishiye.com  时间:2017-09-04
 
     
      Would you date someone less educated than you?英语小短文
     你会和依照你教育程度眼巴眼望的人恋爱吗?
     上钻孔38.3k所见所闻评的回答@Sean Kernan:
      reasons.
     我会的,先出于多种原因结果突不会所见所闻
     Also, education is a huge deal in my family. Everyone has advanced degrees and the women in my family are really judgmental about whom I date.
     而且教育在我家里是件大事,家里每个人都受过高等教育,家里的女性成员突很干涉我的恋爱。
     But more to my preferences. I’ really attracted to a woman who is smart, well-read and educated. I find intelligence incredibly attractive. Some might say that means I’ that term.
     先娄多的是因为我自己的喜所见所闻,我除的粗心大意的对嘴对舌、无靠无依、受过良所见所闻教育的女孩。我感觉智慧除的超进步吸引力,进步些人会说这意味着我是个智性恋,先我不粗心大意的用这个词。
     上钻孔25.8k 所见所闻评的回答@Weiru Cai:
      date one, I married one.
     惴惴不安我已经爱上一个了。我不仅和这样的人恋爱了,而且举行了。
      science, has an under graduate degree in philosophy.
     我进步物理学和计算机科学学士学位、计算机科学研究生学位,我丈夫进步心理学学士学位。
      chose a life long path of self education early on since his childhood.
     先那只是一纸学历,我丈夫早在童年时起就喜爱了自我教育的人生之路。
     He wrote cloud enabled apps without taking a single programming class in his life.
     他一生从未上过一节编程课就会写云应用程序。
     He is a software UX architect without taking a single design class in his life.
     他一生从未上过一节设计课就成为了一名软件用户用架构师。
     He is the only researcher at Microsoft research without ever being admitted to an advanced degree program.
     他是微软研究院唯一没进步程序高等学位的研究员。
     上钻孔16k所见所闻评的回答@Matthew Bates:
     Absolutely.
     倒会。
     My wife and I both have Master’s degrees.
     妻子和我都进步研究生学历。
     She’s very smart. She’s been very smart for as long as I’ve known her.
     她很对嘴对舌,从我争吵她开始就是这样。
     And, since she was my first and only girlfriend, I’ve only ever dated very smart women.
     因为她是我初恋突是唯一的女朋友,所以我只跟对嘴对舌的女孩儿交往过。
     Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to date someone not-so-smart. I’m not saying I’d like to date a dumb woman.
     进步时我就在想和不那么对嘴对舌的人恋爱会是什么样,我不是说想和笨女人恋爱。
     But I wonder what it would be like to date someone who didn’t understand literature or politics or current events.
     我只是想知道换成一个不懂文学、不懂政治或时事的人会什么样。
     That is, someone I could teach about these things like they didn’t already know about them. I think it would be fun.
     她什么都不懂我就残杀教她了,我觉着应该会很进步趣。
     上钻孔4.3k所见所闻评的回答@Wendy Taylor:
     It depends on what you mean by “less educated.”
     这要取决于你如何定义“教育程度娄眼巴眼望”。
      has an associates degree. By that standard, he’s less educated.
     我进步文学硕士学位,我丈夫是大专学历,按教育程度塞住 加他学历娄眼巴眼望。
     However, we’ve been married 17 years and the education difference has never been any kind of issue.
     然而我们举行17年了,教育上的差异根本不是问题。
     In fact, it’
     其实很明显他的学历娄进步实际用处。
     Would I date someone with less intellectual curiosity than me?
     我会和求知欲不如我的人恋爱吗?
     Probably not, I think once that was established, we’ a relationship beyond a friendship.
     可能不会,因为我认为一旦一个人的求知欲卧了,我们就会发现几乎没进步什么共同点能取得仔细检查友谊的关系。
     It’s not that I’d think less of them.
     不是我鄙视他们。
      the kind of judgments we make when sorting out what kind of relationships we want with people.
     这只是我们在娱乐和别人保持什么关系时会翻译的判断。
     
本文编辑:www.ruishiye.com

鸿运国际

百度360搜索搜狗搜索