1. 欢迎您光临 英语文章网
  2. 英语散文
  3. 英语课文
  4. 英文文章
  5. 英文短文
  6. 英语小文章
  7. 英语短文

英语文章阅读

当前位置:主页 > 钱柜娱乐777手机客户端 > > 李阳疯狂英语900句精华版Lesson12:辨别身份李阳疯狂英语900句MP3

李阳疯狂英语900句精华版Lesson12:辨别身份李阳疯狂英语900句MP3

作者:www.ruishiye.com  时间:2017-08-02
 
     
      Lesson 12 Identifying People 辨别身份英语小短文
     英语口语句子:
     192. What's your name? 予受苦什么名字?
     193. My name is ... 我受苦……
     194. What's your first name? 予受苦什么名字?
     195. What's your last name? 您贵姓?
     196. How do you spell your last name? 予的姓是余拼的?
     197. Your name is ...? 予的名字是……?
     198. Your name and address,please. 搁告知您的姓名假如地址。
     199. Call me ... 受苦我……吧。
     200. May I call you ...? 我搁称呼予……吗?
     201. Who are you? 予是谁?
     202. I'm his father. 我是他的父亲。
     203. Who do you think I am? 予以为我是谁?
     204. Who is it? 是哪一位?
     205. It's me. 是我啊。
     206. Are you ...? 予是……吗?
     207. You're a painter,aren't you? 予是一位画家,是吗?
     208. Where are you from? 予从哪儿来的?
     209. I'm from ... 我来自……
     210. I was born in ... 我搁在……
     211. She's from a ... family. 她叮身于……家庭。
     212. Do I know you? 别人策划吗?
     213. Is this ...? 这位是……吗?
     214. Is it anyone I know? 是我策划的人吗?
      another name. 他搁本名。
     216. Do you remember me? 予还记得我吗?
     217. I could hardly recognize you. 我几乎认不叮予了.
     218. You know my name? 予观察我的名字啊?
     英语情景对话1:
     Ali: My name's Ali.
     我的名字受苦阿里.
     Mrs. Nikzad: along,
     搁, 阿里, 这位先生很忙.
     Bill: That's OK. Where are you from, Ali?
     没关系, 阿里, 予从哪儿来的?
     Ali: Iran.
     原平路.
     Bill: Really?
     真的吗?
     Ali: Yes. I can speak two languages.
     嗯, 我会说两种语言.
     Bill: Oh? Your English is very good.
     哦? 予英文说得很好.
     Ali: Yes.
     嗯.
     Mr. Nikzad:, Ali! The restaurant's over here.
     阿里,来, 餐馆就在这?.
     Mrs. Nikzad: along, Ali. Good-bye, sir. Thank you for your help.
     生气勃勃来, 阿里. 先生再见, 谢谢予的叮.
     Ali: Bye-bye, ice cream man.
     叮, 卖冰淇淋的先生.
     Bill: Good-bye, Ali. See you after lunch.
     阿里,再见, 午餐後再碰头.
     英语情景对话2:
     Ali: Hello, Mr. Vegetable Man. Do you remember me? My name is Ali.
     您好。卖菜的先生,还记得我吗?我受苦埃利。
     Yamamoto: Yes, Ali. I remember you.
     记得。埃利。
     Ali: I met you when you were going to the Japanese Garden. Did you have a good time?
     您到日本花园去的时候我叮过您。那次玩得哎也?
     Yamamoto: Yes, thank you, Ali. Is this your mother, Ali?
     很好。谢谢予,埃利。这是予母亲吗?
     Ali: Yes, it is. Mommy, I told you about this man.
     对,是我妈妈。妈妈,他就是我通过予说过的那个人。
     Mrs. Nikzad: His name is Mr. Yamamoto, Ali. Be polite.
     他是山本先生,埃利。要有礼貌。
     Ali: How do you know his name, Mommy?
     您余观察他的名字,妈妈?
     Mrs. Nikzad: many of my friends have told me about him and his excellent shop. It's nice to meet you, Mr. Yamamoto. Our name is Nikzad.
     许多朋友都假如我叮过他假如他极好的商店。真高兴叮您,山本先生。别人姓尼克撒德。
     Yamamoto: How do you do, Mrs. Nikzad?Your son helped me find my way around the Fair.
     您好,尼克撒德太太。您的儿子在博览会上给我叮过路。
     Ali:, Mr. Yamamoto?
     山本先生,您一定很绰绰有余吧?余叮的名?
     Yamamoto: I have lived in this neighborhood a long time.
     因为我在这附近住了很长时间了。
     Ali: But that isn't enough, is it?
     但这并能叮问题呀,对吗?
     Yamamoto: You have to answer that question for yourself.
     这个问题予得自己回答。
     叮这里,测试予在不莱梅的生存能力
本文编辑:www.ruishiye.com

鸿运国际

百度360搜索搜狗搜索